Rajya Raitha Foundation
Services : Social services and its activities
1. Preventing farmers from committing suicide by debt, raising awareness among farmers and propagating brochures.
2. To distribute coconut saplings, nut saplings and other seedlings (Rs 5 crore) to the poor farmers of the state.
3. Establishment of Cloth and Envelope Distribution Program for poor farmers of the state.
4. Free medical check-up and free treatment / drug delivery program for poor destitute patients in the state.
5. Providing assistance facilities for disabled poor children in the state rural poor farmer.
6. Pratibha will be awarded to students of the rural poor of the state / poor students.
7. If the families of poor families of the state are in a very difficult situation, they will be able to hold financial assistance programs.
Please Make Donation :
Rajya Raitha Bachao Foundation Trust (R)
State Bank of India
Current Ac. No : 37556736806
IFSC : SBIN0040513
Nandini layout Branch, Bengaluru